Best Agra Veg Restaurants
Agra is world famous for the special monument Taj Mahal. Agra is also known for both veg and non veg food culture.As a foodie if you are travelling to Agra, you must try the pure vegetarian in Agra. This has fertile soil and the fresh green vegetables of all sorts are easily available. Besides vegetables milk products are also in abundance. The rulers of the city – the mughals were connoisseurs and innovative. They summoned the best chefs for their royal kitchen who invented many veg dishes. The majority of people in the city love eating veggie.
1. Panchratan Restaurant:- Once we are talking about the famous pure veg restaurants of Agra then Panchratan restaurant is always coming on number one. This restaurant is located in between the trade centre of Agra in front of income tax office Sanjay place Agra. At this location lots of offices and shops are adjacent to this restaurant which bring heavy crowd all the time in this restaurant. Panchratan is the biggest choice for vegetarian customers as this restaurant is not using even onion or garlic in food. The preparation of food is so simple and they mainly use rich cream, milk and butter to make their food delightful.
2. Choko Jeeman Restaurant:- Choko Jeeman is the Marwari Jain Bhojnalaya which serve pure vegetarian food without onion or garlic as well. This is top favorite restaurant amongst vegetarian lovers. The specialty of this restaurant is the all range of Thali’s provided by them which is excellent in taste and you will enjoy around 15 to 20 dishes in one meal in just rs. 250. Most of the people order maharaja thali. This restaurant is located near the raja ki mandi railway station which is the oldest Mandi (market) of king Todermal.
3. Dasaprakash Restaurant:- This is the famous south Indian restaurant which is a best stop for vegetarian foodies. Dasaprakash brand in recognized in south India since 1921 and later they open their outlets in different cities in India. Dasaprakash restaurant Agra is well known for its south Indian dishes and due to the close proximity of Taj Mahal this is the best choice of foreign tourists as well. Here you will enjoy some special dishesh such as rasm, Dosa, Idli and Vada.
4. Aahar Restaurant:- Aahar restaurant is located in sanjay place area which is a trade hub of the town. This area is also surrounded with many academic institutions and universities. This is the top ranking restaurant for Chinese foods and Indian snacks. This restaurant offers north Indian, south Indian and Desi Indian food. This restaurant also have an special parlour of ice cream and cakes in his lower level so this is a complete stop for birthday parties and special occasion where at one place you will find everything.
5. Deviram Restaurant:- Deviram is the most famous name in Agra food industry famous for its special breakfast of kachauri and bedai. They are most famous in sweets and breakfast besides the other hand they are also running few pure vegetarian food restaurant in tow and the main branch is Pratap Pura chauraha. Their north Indian dishes are specially prepared in clarified butter which is outstanding and people await here to enjoy their delicious meals.
6. Bikanervala:- Bikanervala is the famous family vegetarian restaurant of Agra city. The best thing of this place is you will get here everything which is favorite for all age group. This restaurant a perfect ambience and you can eat here the famous chats’ of Agra serve with unique toppings. The bakery food items of this restaurant are a perfect choice of youngsters and you can see a large group of students enjoying their parties inside the restaurant. This restaurant is located near tulsi cinema on Agra- Mathura bye pass.
7. G M B Restaurant: - GMB first of all recognized for its special sweet range. Due to the prime location on tourists area this restaurant is always fill with locals and domestic tourists. It will be open from breakfast and providing his services until dinner. They have a small space for sitting restaurant but most of the people also get take away orders from this place. You will must try the chats’ here which is prepared in Indian authentic style. This restaurant is having two or three outlets in town but the famous one is located at fatehabad road Agra.
8. Udupi Brindavan Vegetarian Restaurant: - Udupi is world famous for its south Indian Dosa. This pure vegetarian restaurant lies in Gandhi Nagar area adjacent to the posh area of Kamla Nagar. This is the best choice for pure vegetarians which love south Indian food. They will also serve famous north Indian main course along with south Indian food.
9. Haldiram’s: - The famous brand of Delhi food outlets Haldiram’s recently open its finest branch in Agra. Here at this place you will explore the taste of Indian traditions. They are specialist in both sweet and snacks and after serving many years in food industry they bring some new flavors of their food to the Agra food lovers. This restaurant is located in Agra –Mathura bye pass inside the SRK mall. The varieties of food here is unlimited and you have a great choice to quench the thrust of your taste buds.
10. Solitaire: - Hotel solitaire is located in the main are of the city adjacent to hariparvat crossing mahatma Gandhi Road Agra. This is one and only stops for birthday parties, kitty parties and for special occasions. This hotel/ restaurant provide the best facilities of air-conditioned halls which are a perfect venue for get together. The restaurant here also serves Ala carte and buffets both. This restaurant is easily accessible from all important placesin Agra and they only serve vegetarian food primarily.