Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days
Overview : - Those tourists who have crunch of time can find 2 Nights 3 Days Golden Triangle tour suitable to their need. The guided tour of Delhi Agra and Jaipur will not only suffice your historic need but also gives you the privilege to get soaked into cultural manna dew.
Day 01 : Delhi - You will be received by our team at the airport in Delhi and will be escorted to your pre booked hotel. We can also pick you in the morning from your hotel and later you proceed to explore the major highlights of Delhi such as Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, India Gate, and Rastrapati Bhawan along with your expert tour guide. At the end of your sightseeing tour you can stop for shopping of same artifacts and souvenirs. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 02 : Delhi-Agra-Jaipur - In the morning after healthy breakfast and check out you will be driven to Agra using the expressway. As you reach Agra we will meet you and introduce you to your knowledgeable tour guide who will lead you in your Agra Day Tour. Remember Taj Mahal remains closed on each Friday. After the sightseeing of Taj Mahal is over, you will be taken to the restaurant of your choice for lunch. Later you visit the Agra fort and then head towards Jaipur in the same car. As you reach the pink city you will received a traditional welcome and find place in your pre booked hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03 : Jaipur-Delhi - Your third day activities start with a fulfilling morning breakfast and checkout. Now you scale the distance of 10 Kms up to Amber to visit the splendid fort nestled on the top of the hill. You can choose walking uphill. After the visit of the fortress you stop at the picture point of Jal Mahal now you move to visit the city palace and stone observatory with at relaxing stop at famous local restaurant. At the end of the tour if you wish to visit the vibrant and handicrafts or jewellery you can enjoy with your tour guide. Now it is the time for you to enjoy being driven up to Delhi in the same car where we transfer you to the airport or the hotel chosen by you.
- Private Ac vehicle for entire tour
- Pick and drop from Delhi airport/ railway station.
- Toll Taxes, state permits, parking, fuel charges and driver's daily allowance.
- Hotel accommodation on double/single sharing basis
- Complimentary breakfast at the hotel
- Traditional welcome by our company representative at the airport in Delhi
- Government approved tour guide at all destinations
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Applicable hotel taxes
- Air or train fare throughout the tour itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as mini bar, travel insurance, laundry, telephone calls, spa, tips, porter-age, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees, still camera or video camera fee.
- Elephant ride at amber fort Jaipur
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. to be borne by the client directly.
- Tipping (Driver/Tour Guide/Representative)